What are your 30 day horse training goals?
Whatever stage of training your horse is currently in, do you have a Training Plan for:
- Where to start
- How long to do it
- When to do it
- What to do next, and
- How to do all of the above safely
Horse Training DVD's and Videos
Setting goals helps determine a starting point. If you think of achieving a goal as the finish line, then you’re able to break down the training process into progressive steps. But every horse and every person is different – so goals must be flexible and made as simple as possible for the horse to succeed.
One of the best ways to make solid progress is to set personal 30 day horse training goals. If you don't meet your goals each time, that's ok. But by setting achievable goals with an end in sight helps you break the training process into pieces that your horse will understand and remember.
Another aid that will help you set your horse up for success is to use step-by-step, professional horse training DVD's or videos. It is a good way to see first hand how to be successful with even the most basic training issues such as groundwork, lunging, and starting a horse under saddle.
30 Day Horse Training Goals - or Lifetime Goals
With horse training DVD's, you become familiar with all the advanced horse training techniques, from how to teach your horse sliding stops, to the "secret" western pleasure loping tips that make the difference in the show pen.
Establish a good foundation and build on it. Once the foundation is there - anything is possible! One set of horse training videos in particular, covering every essential western horse training topic, features professional horseman Bob Avila.
Try these horse training videos if you want to know how to get your horse turning, bending, giving, stopping, and cooperating like you never thought possible -- plus, easily get the correct lead... every time.
Start or restart nearly any horse with your own 30 day horse training goals using a specific plan - and get your horse doing what you want.
- Know what the ways are to train a horse and what works like gangbusters because of his nature
- Understand 3 reasons a horse bucks and how to conquer #1 and #2
- Get your horse to do exactly what you want by showing him the right answer
- Learn how bits work on the horse and know which one(s) you should be using right now
- Move and control all 4 corners of your horse
- Lunge your horse, teach him to lead, teach him to come to you, and drive him from the ground
- Teach your horse to change leads flawlessly
- Teach your horse reining
- Teach your horse sliding stops and how to teach your horse to spin
- Teach your horse to neck rein correctly
- Prepare your horse to compete, both mentally and physically
- Train a spooky horse - Get your horse used to ropes, pulling objects, and take a lot of the spook out of him
- 30 day horse training goals, 60 day goals, 90 day goals... lifetime goals.
No matter what you already know, this great selection of videos has something for you. Trainer Bob Avila is passionate about sharing his knowledge. He doesn't believe in keeping secrets when it comes to horses. See and hear him reveal one tip after another while filming.
Check them out, view his credentials, and enjoy no nonsense, straightforward, excellent horse training presentations. Very affordably priced.
You may also be interested in streaming online dressage training videos.